A new exceptional edition of LUSH â€“ Bangkokâ€™s Green Night Out â€“ will take place on Friday 22nd of April.
LUSH is back on the beautiful grounds of Grass complex on Thong Lor with unique stylish restaurants, wine bars and green outdoors area.
This event features:
* 4 indoor and outdoor dancefloors in a beautiful and trendy venues with transparent spaces and patios.
* 12 major international DJs from the most well-known clubs in Thailand playing on different outdoor and indoor dancefloors, including hip hop, house, indie rock, and funk in special themed spaces.
* 8 additional live visual artists, performers and serenade singers.
* Oversized decoration and visual modern art exhibition.
* Reasonably priced drinks during the entire event, including 100 THB Stoli vodka shots.
* 300 THB entrance, including 1 Stolichnaya Vodka drink.
* Profits made from the entrance fee will fund three Green Village Toy Libraries providing poor children in Thailand access to toys and teaches them philanthropy and environmental stewardship.
* Each attending guest will be 100% climate friendly during 3 months after the event through green power provided by South Pole Carbon Ltd.
From 9pm to 2am, at Grass Concept, Thong Lor, between Soi 10 and Soi 12.
* Florian de Lux (â™‚ Germany)
* DJ Sho (â™€ Japan)
* DJ Sol Nowari (â™‚ Japan)
Hip Hop floor:
* Tech 12 (â™‚ UK)
* DJ Solo (â™‚ Belgium)
* Deejay Remi (â™‚ Philippines)
* Superstar Panda (â™‚ Thailand)
* Mick D (â™‚ UK)
* Mello D (â™‚ UK)
* State Radio (â™‚ New Zealand)
* Rabbit Disco (â™€ Thailand)
* Duncan Paul (â™‚ UK)
The three Green Village Toy Libraries will be implemented by the Population and Community Development Association, Chuay Dek and the Hub Saidek, respectively in the Koklang school in Lamplaimat, the Buddha Kasttra School in Mae Hong Son and the youth center in Hua Lamphong, Bangkok.
All carbon emissions compensations are generated by renewable energy projects in Thailand and provided by South Pole Carbon Ltd.
This LUSH event is powered by Ensogo.com, South Pole Carbon Ltd., Bless Entertainment and with the participation of Grass, Serenade Restaurant & Wine Bar, Rakuza Restaurant, Mugendai Sushi Bar,Bangkok Nightclub Network, Golden Touch, Theme Club, Dude Magazine, Cheeze Magazine, and Lifestyle Asia.
Drinks sponsored by Stolichnaya Vodka, Italasia.
Remain informed about LUSH and join:
22-23 April, 2011 at 21:00 – 02:00
Created by: Bangkok Nightclub Network, Pavel Khon, Julien Wh, April Dee
Thong Lor, between Soi 10 and 12